NHS Case Study
Syntax are a leading supplier of temporary IT professionals to the National framework agreement for the supply of non- medical, non-clinical temporary and fixed term staff to NHS and public bodies in England and Wales
Framework agreement reference: CM/AAC/09/5124
OJEU reference: 2009/S 114-165103
Syntax’s was awarded a place on the NHS PASA framework in 2006, and have built a reputation of providing outstanding temporary Technical IT and Business professionals to the NHS throughout the UK.
- Approved and trusted NHS Buying Solutions supplier.
- Provided 500+ temporary IT staff to NHS UK wide.
- Extensive database of pre-screened NHS experienced temporary IT professionals.
- 100% of our contractors completed the initial contract duration in 2012.
- 97% extension rate in 2012.
- Syntax Associates – trusted quality contractors who have completed NHS projects for us before
- Work with you to reduce overall costs and improve business performance and service levels.
- Guidance on recruitment legislation and AWR.
We’re experts in supplying:
- Project | Programme Managers – Past NHS Project experience.
- Infrastructure and Support - Network, Server, Desktop, Helpdesk, Field Service.
- Information | Data | Reporting | Insight Analysis’s (SQL, Excel, VB, MS Office)
- Development - .Net, Frontend, Middleware, Backend.
- Business Analysis – Requirement Gathering, User and Stakeholder Management, Workshops.
- Professional references direct from line management.
- Occupational Health checks.
- Fully compliant in line with requirement
- Fully compliant in line with required security checks
We have proven with countless clients that adopting the right attitude toward business and developing the relationship into one of trust can create a supplier/client relationship that can last for not just years but decades.
"We required 4 temporary IT Support Engineers to start at very short notice and as always, contacted Syntax to help. Within 6 hours of contacting Syntax they had all 4 candidates lined up for us to start on the day we required. They were all local, within budget, had the right skills and background, and just as importantly Syntax had pre screened them enough to know they had the right kind of personality and attitude for us.
We didn't even need to interview any of them. The 4 of them have proved to be a great addition to the team. I would recommend other NHS managers who recruit temporary IT staff to give Syntax a try. You won't be disappointed!"
NHS IT Operations Manager
"I have found you to be very responsive and helpful in the initial stages of recruiting, supportive and accurate in terms of matching staff to our requirements, and ultimately delivering high quality staff with the right attitude who have exceeded my expectations with their performance.
A very professional service expertly delivered; well done."
NHS Regional Head of ICT
“Syntax have been supplying us with local IT temporary staff for a number of years now.......inclusion on the NHS Framework Agreement means we can continue to receive their usual high quality of IT temporary staff whilst benefiting from the further cost reductions that the Framework Agreement offers. “
NHS Support Manager
“Simon is always very timely with his responses and processing of any requests from us. It is good to work with someone who represents your organisation in such an effective and efficient manner.”
NHS Corporate Business Administrator
“I have been using Syntax for approximately three years and more recently I have liaised with Simon Dowdall on their behalf. I have always found Simon to be very personable and he is always willing to help us find the right candidates for our positions. Simon has placed 3 temporary workers within DHU who have all gone on to be made permanent within the organisation. The communication with Syntax is very efficient and I would happily recommend them to other organisations.”