1st Line IT Support Analyst - SP - 19211
- SP - 19211
- ICT in Education
- Position type
- Key skills
- 1st Line Support
- £15 per hour (up to)
- 2 Months
- Actual Rate
- 13.50 per hour
- Contact name
- Sophie Pape
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 14th, 2017
1st Line IT Support Analyst
Syntax Consultancy have excellent opportunities for Customer Support/1st Line IT Support Analysts to be based in Lanarkshire for a 2month initial contract to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- 1st line service desk experience
- Strong IT knowledge and experience in a phone based role.
- Good keyboard skills
- Computer literate - user knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Organised and self-motivated
- Flexibility in working
- Ideally with full driving license and own vehicle.
- Being the first point of contact for customers calling and answering general enquiries calls.
- Customer handling and problem solving
- Escalating calls to relevant teams/departments
- Logging calls and making bookings.
- Providing competent 1st line IT support to customers over the phone.
- Assist with the day to day ICT maintenance and support in this telephone support based position.
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration to email@example.com, stating your work availability, and expected daily rate. If your application matches the role's requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you, and be happy to answer your questions about the role. We always endeavour to respond to each unsuitable application; however, due to current high volumes of applications it is not always possible to achieve this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency.