3rd Line Application Engineer - 3rd Line Application Engineer - 19525/1
- 3rd Line Application Engineer - 19525/1
- Position type
- Key skills
- 3rd Line Support
- East of England
- Salary (from)
- £26,000 - £50,000
- Actual Rate
- 40,000- 45,000 (DOE) + Company Benefits
- Contact name
- Zain Farooq
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 4th, 2018
3rd Line Application Engineer
Up to 45,000 per annum (DOE) + Company Benefits
3rd Line Application Engineer needed for a permanent role for a leading multi-brand solutions provider in Peterborough. Start ASAP (subject to Notice Period / Availability).
Key Skills / Experience / Responsibilities will include?
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Extensive and proven knowledge / experience in the following technologies.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- OS Server
- Exchange 2013/2016 / Exchange Link
- Active Directory
- Lync (Skype for Business)
- File Server / Print Server
- Microsoft RDS
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes.
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas.
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification.
- SCCM knowledge
- VMWare knowledge
- 25 days Annual leave + bank holidays
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution (Match Scheme)
- Medical Care
- Annual Salary/Performance review
- Regular Team Events
- Fantastic company culture and environment
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.