3rd Line EUC Engineer - Citrix - 3rd Line EUC Engineer - 19526
- 3rd Line EUC Engineer - 19526
- Position type
- Key skills
- 3rd Line Support
- East of England
- Salary (from)
- £26,000 - £50,000
- Actual Rate
- 40,000 - 45,000 (DOE) + Company Benefits
- Contact name
- Zain Farooq
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 17th, 2018
3rd Line EUC Engineer - Citrix
Up to 45,000 per annum (DOE) + Company Benefits
3rd Line EUC Engineer needed with a strong knowledge of Citrix for a permanent role in Peterborough. Start ASAP (subject to Notice Period / Availability).
Key Skills / Experience / Responsibilities will include?
- At least 3 years' experience as a 3rd Line engineer within a similar environment.
- Provide remote support as part of the 24/7 out of hour's rota.
- Respond to Customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Support Experience.
- Citrix Provisioning Services / Machine Creation Services support experience.
- Hypervisor (XenServer, ESX and/or Hyper-V) Experience.
- Remote Access (NetScaler / RDS Web) Experience.
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience.
- Citrix NetScaler and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Awareness of Atlantis ILIO and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. AppSense, VMware Horizon, RES etc.
- Valid Vendor Accreditations within the area of EUC.
- Windows 2012/2016 MCSE/MCITP
- Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert (Virtualisation, Networking or Mobility)
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable, ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3).
- 25 days Annual leave + bank holidays
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution (Match Scheme)
- Medical Care
- Annual Salary/Performance review
- Regular Team Events
- Fantastic company culture and environment
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.