3rd Line Storage Engineer (NetApp / NCIE / NCDA) - 3rd Line Storage Engineer (NetApp / NCIE / NCDA) -
- 3rd Line Storage Engineer (NetApp / NCIE / NCDA) -
- Position type
- Key skills
- 3rd Line Support
- East of England
- Salary (from)
- £51,000 - £70,000
- Actual Rate
- 46,000 - 53,000 (DOE)
- Contact name
- Zain Farooq
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 16th, 2018
3rd Line Storage Engineer (NetApp / NCIE / NCDA)
Up to 53,000 Base + Benefits
3rd Line Storage Engineer needed with NetApp experience for a superb career opportunity in Peterborough. Excellent Benefits package including: 25 days holiday, on-call allowance, pension and healthcare. Key skills, experience and duties will include?
- Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide a point of technical escalation and technical assistance to on-going projects when required.
- Provide remote / onsite service for implementations and migrations, both in/out of core hours.
- Assist in maintaining uptime of storage infrastructure and customer solutions
- Provide support as part of the 24x7 out of hour's rota.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong 3rd line support experience.
- NetApp 7 Mode, Cluster Mode and E Series experience
- Excellent NetApp Performance andamp; Analytical skills
- SnapManager Technologies
- OnCommand Suite
- Microsoft Server operating system knowledge.
- VMware 6.0 / 6.5 knowledge or HyperV
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification V3
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.