Adobe Campaign Manager Developer - Adobe Campaign Manager Developer- Chertsey - 19071
- Adobe Campaign Manager Developer- Chertsey - 19071
- Position type
- Key skills
- Agile / Scrum
- South East
- £251 - £500 per day
- 6-12 month rolling
- Actual Rate
- 300-350 per day negotiable
- Contact name
- Ash Alam
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- September 26th, 2017
Adobe Campaign Manager Developer
6 Month Contract rolling
Day Rate -300-350 (DOE)
Adobe Campaign Manager developer needed for 3-6 month rolling contract based in Chertsey. Start ASAP ideally ASAP/ next 2 weeks.
Working for a Leading clienton an implementation for an end-client site.
Key skills, experience and duties will include:
- Adobe Campaign Developer with 4-7 years experience.
- Someone from a development or support background, who has worked on Adobe campaign tool.
- Should have minimum 5 year of experience into Adobe.
- Java, DB
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Experience in Adobe or other marketing solution and within a senior management role for minimum or equivalent of 2 years
- Experience in global implementation of Adobe Campaign solutions
- Project management and project deployment skills
- Understand the campaign marketing functional paradigm from planning through reporting
- Understand core features of Adobe Campaign (e.g., Workflow, Segment, Channels, etc.)
- Understand post-campaign analysis in regards to process and work flows
- Understand email/digital marketing concepts
- Familiar with high-level database terms and concepts
- Work with Adobe Campaign on a day-to-day basis supporting all campaign management activities.
- Work closely with the Campaign Managers to provide expertise and insight into best practices.
- Ensure that Quality Control procedures are incorporated into the campaign design.
- Work with the Data Leads to ensure campaigns are optimized for performance.
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Big brand experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration to email@example.com, stating your work availability, and expected daily rate. If your application matches the role's requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you, and be happy to answer your questions about the role.We always endeavour to respond to each unsuita