Back End Web Developer (MS Azure based Solutions / Azure Stack) - Back End Engineer (MS Azure based Solutions / Azur
- Back End Engineer (MS Azure based Solutions / Azur
- Position type
- Key skills
- Salary (from)
- £71,000 +
- Actual Rate
- 70 - 90K (DOE) + Flexible Working + Other Benefits
- Contact name
- Zain Farooq
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- February 7th, 2018
Back End Engineer (MS Azure Technical Solutions Specilaist)
70 - 90K (DOE) + Flexible Working + Company Benefits
If you are an experienced Back-End Engineer wanting a fresh challenge within the digital environment in the heart of London, have a genuine interest in technology, and are passionate about creating quality products for the future, you could be the person we are looking for.
The Person: positive energy, collaborative, good natured and team orientated.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To architect and engineer Azure based solutions working with the consultants, data scientists and Internal Operations and Networks to understand the unique problems they face and design solutions that exceed the state-of-the-art in the industry today.
- You will be involved in every phase of the product development, from problem definition, to design, implementation, and delivery.
- As an experienced member of the team you will share your deep wealth of experience with others to raise standards of software excellence and lead by example, with a relentless focus on best practices in software development and continuous delivery of business value.
- Provides both high level strategic and in depth technical advice - from assessing ALM procedures, to calculating storage costs in different virtualisation scenarios, to outlining the full stack for a cloud application.
- Educating your colleagues about the technical decisions being made, raising any problems that might be on the horizon, so they can be avoided or mitigated and extracting further clarification of requirements.
- Hands-on product engineering through design, development, deployment, and support.
- Active role in planning, estimation and risk analysis workshops and the potential to mature into a leadership role should the ideal candidate want.
- 10 years back-end engineering experience
- Experience in PAAS and IAAS is essential
- Experience building scalable architecture on Microsoft Azure, experience of the Azure stack providing solutions for ETL and Data science applications
- Experience designing and implementing web services and APIs
- Experience working with large volume high throughput data applications
- Experience working directly with end-users at all stages of an application lifecycle
- A solid understanding of relational and non-relational data stores.
- A solid understanding of data science.
- Experience in designing secured cloud-based solutions.
- Experience as a cloud architect and willing to Code
- Statutory Pension
- Statutory Holiday
- Flexibility in working
- Great office environment and culture
- Chance to be part of a growing team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 70 - 90K (DOE)
- Central London
- Development: 10+ years' experience
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking / IT Support
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.