BI / Data Warehouse Manager (Inside IR35) - Nottingham - -19475
- ICT in NHS
- Position type
- Key skills
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- East Midlands
- 12 Month Contract
- Actual Rate
- 180-224/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- February 7th, 2018
BI / Data Warehouse Manager (Inside IR35)
12 Month Contract
BI/Data Warehouse Manager needed for a 12 month contract in Nottingham. Start ASAP in February 2018.
A superb opportunity to lead and motivate a team of BI / Data Warehouse Developers and to drive best practice in the design / development of BI solutions. Please note: this position falls inside IR35. Our client have a maximum budget / rate available of 180 to 224/day.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / DUTIES...
- Day-to-day Line Management of a small team of BI / Data Warehouse Developers including: work planning / scheduling, managing absence, holidays, appraisals, objective setting, performance, recruitment and training.
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating staff.
- Technical environment includes: MS Stack, SQL Server databases, ETL, SSIS, PL/SQL and Oracle 11g databases.
- Leading the relational / dimensional database design, development and maintenance of ETL routines, tools and libraries.
- Managing and prioritising BI / Data Warehousing team's day-to-day activities and workload.
- Agreeing delivery timescales and scope of work with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to prioritise, plan and monitor the progress of project work.
- Estimating / scheduling work and ensuring agreed quality standards and timescales are met.
- Identifying / resolving any technical problems relating to BI / Data Warehousing solutions.
- Producing regular progress reports for Senior Management and key stakeholders.
- Building strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Documenting test plans within agreed Software Development protocols / standards.
- Familiarity with ITIL, ISO 9001/9002 standards or TickIT quality management would be advantageous.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.