Cisco Network Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - 19210 - London
- Cisco Network Engineer - 19210 - London
- Position type
- Key skills
- £100 - £250 per day
- Actual Rate
- 200-220 per day
- Contact name
- Ash Alam
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 12th, 2017
Cisco Network Engineer - Avaya Cisco Centre, SIP, CC: ACD, CC
3-6 Month Contract- Rolling long term
Cisco Network Engineer needed for a 3 to 6 month contract based in West London on long term project. Interfacing with customers both external and internal. Maintains positive relations and coordinates with various functions to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- No less than 5 years of experience in supporting Avaya Cisco Centre preferably in a multi-site multi-national organizations.
- Deep understanding of the CC environment and business needs
- Understands Mandatory parameters for a SIP endpoint registration to SM and Steps to create a SIP trunk.
- Avaya CC: ACD, CC Elite, ACR recording, CMS reporting, QM, WFM, DPA, Control Manager, context store, breeze, one-x Agent, customer survey, call back assist)
- Avaya infrastructure: Pod-Fx, VMware, Servers, gateways, outsourced or cloud Data center services, networking infrastructure.
- 3rd party systems (F5 load balancers, Fortinet Firewalls, Spectrum Wallboards) Understanding of networking concepts, topology and infrastructure (Avaya VSP andamp; ERS switches, MPLS network by service provider, physical connectivity - Fiber, UTP, etc.)
- Adaptability and understanding of integration components (salesforce, CRM applications, IVR applications, payment gateway, screen pop up)
- Strong documentation skills (reports, Visio, action plans, updating technical and functional documents, etc.)
Roles andamp; Responsibilities
- Understand and Follow Avaya escalation process
- Raise tickets through Avaya and 3rd party portals when needed.
- Communicate with Service desk, T3 and T4 engineers to log and resolve issues..
- Collect logs, enable remote access, troubleshoot issues, perform Move Add Change Delete when needed.
- Prepare, collect and share regular reports (monthly, weekly, etc)
- Attend regular services and support customer-facing as well as internal meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in dealing at the management level
- Key understanding of the ?voice of the customer'
- Proven experience in dealing with global customer satisfaction programs
- Excellent business acumen
- Ability to work effectively with all regional leaders to implement global APCS offerings
- Cloud and Virtualization knowledge will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge of networking protocols, topology, design
- Good technical troubleshooting skills
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.