Data Governance Analyst (Leeds) - -19544
- Position type
- Key skills
- Yorkshire and Humber
- 6 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- Day Rates (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 5th, 2018
Data Governance Analyst
6 Month Contract
Day Rates (DOE)
Data Governance Analyst needed for a 6 Month Rolling Contract in Leeds. Start ASAP ideally in April 2018. Strong Data Management experience including data analytical, diagnostic and reporting skills.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- Rollout / implementation of the Data Management Framework and embedding within the BI Transformation program into BAU.
- Knowledge of BI solutions / tools (ETL, OLAP, Pentaho, AWS, S3, Aurora etc).
- Improving Data Management capability including: tools, services and processes.
- Developing enabling systems, controls and services to support the Data Management framework (Data Dictionary, Metadata Management, Access Controls etc.)
- Reviewing Data Assets and Controls and improving Data Management practices.
- Supporting the ongoing implementation of the Data Management Framework and aligning to the organisational strategy.
- Supporting the development of Data Management practices, processes and role guides based on core framework principles.
- Driving the data management framework throughout the business.
- Providing information governance, data management and security guidance for key stakeholders.
- Control testing / reporting of implemented framework and compliance.
- Escalating Data Management and security risk, breaches, quality, performance, gaps and delivery issues / risks.
- Developing knowledge of data risks (big data, data leakage, cloud computing, systems access and data management).
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist
We offer over 3 decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
Please view our Data Protection andamp; GDPR Policy (http://www.syntaxconsultancy.com/data-protection-gdpr), to learn how we manage and process your personal information.