Data Solutions Technical Lead (SQL / BI / Attivio) - Nottinghamshire - -19189
- Position type
- Key skills
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- to 40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 8th, 2017
Data Solutions Technical Lead (SQL / BI / Attivio)
to 40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
We're looking for a talented Data Solutions Technical Lead for a well-known company based in Nottinghamshire. An opportunity to help the business drive a major Data Integration / Data Improvement programme.
The primary goal is to embed a single, coherent, enterprise-wide Data Framework and to ensure best practice is adopted for Data Quality, Data Security and Data Analytics / Visualization. Start ASAP ideally in July / August 2017. Key experience and day-to-day duties will include:
- Supporting the integration of data platforms to enable the business to bring it's core data together.
- Placing data at the heart of the business and enabling Business Intelligence (BI) across a single view.
- In-depth SQL database expertise (including NoSQL / Big Data platforms), including Data transfer protocols.
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing solutions (Attivio AIE / QlikView).
- Proven experience of interrogating SQL Databases and Data Warehouses.
- Candidates from a technical background are preferred (DBA / Database Tuning / Developer, etc).
- Developing, maintaining and improving the existing Data Framework across the business.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to define Data Requirements across the business.
- Helping to define data requirements, data strategy, data roadmap and vision.
- Coordinating development activities with in-house Database Leads and off-shore data partners.
- An enthusiasm for Data Quality and continuous improvement.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloud-hosted solutions, SAP Business Objects, Java, Linux - would be advantageous.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.