DevOps Engineer (AWS / Amazon Cloud) - Croydon - 19383/2
- Position type
- Key skills
- 6 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 400-550/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- December 5th, 2017
DevOps Engineer (AWS / Amazon Cloud)
6 Month Rolling Contract
DevOps Engineer needed with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a 6 month rolling contract in Croydon. Start ASAP in December / January (subject to Notice Period / Availability).
Candidate must be either SC Cleared or eligible to undergo the SC Security Clearance process. An opportunity to work on a long-term project with excellent scope for rolling contract extensions.
Key Skills / Experience / Duties...
- DevOps Engineer with strong AWS / Amazon Cloud platform experience.
- AWS migration project experience strongly preferred.
- Creating scalable cloud-based infrastructure using the Amazon AWS platform.
- Building / maintaining, provisioning, configuration and integration of products within AWS ecosystem - EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, AG, Route 53 etc.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2).
- Continuous Integration / Containers - Jenkins, Docker etc.
- Administration of RHEL Linux systems would be helpful.
- Puppet / Chef or similar automation and configuration management tools.
- Provisioning infrastructure using Terraform.
- AWS associate level certification would be an advantage.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking / IT Support
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.