EDI Analyst (IBM B2Bi / Sterling) - Derbyshire - -120517
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- 3 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- Day Rate (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- May 12th, 2017
EDI Analyst (IBM B2Bi/ Sterling)
3 Month Contract
Day Rate (Neg / DOE)
EDI Analyst needed with IBM B2Bi/ Sterling Integrator experience. 3 month rolling contract inDerbyshire. Start ASAP ideally in late May / early June. Key experience and duties will include:
- Troubleshooting IBM B2Bi issues where messages fail to reach SAP, customers andvendors.
- Assisting with the completion of an IBM B2Bi migration project.
- Working on a new project relating to on-boarding of Inbound Vendor Invoices (VIM with OpenText).
- BAU support, build, issue resolution for the IBM B2Bi Sterling EDI platform.
- Requirements gathering, functional specifications, development, data mapping and testing.
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator experience, ideally version 5.X.
- Any experience of the following would be helpful - XML, Application Integrator Mapper, ANSI x12, EDIFACT, Tradacoms and FTP/AS2 protocols.
- SAP exposure would be helpful, including IDOCs mapping or SAP SD and Supply Chain modules.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.