Excel / VBA Developer (Leicestershire) - -19145
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- 2 - 4 Week Contract + Renewals
- Actual Rate
- 25 - 36 ph (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- May 2nd, 2017
Excel / VBA Developer
2 to 4 Week Contract + Renewals
30-35 ph (DOE)
Experienced MS Excel / VBA Developer needed for a customer in Leicestershire. We estimate a 2 to 4 week initial contract with good scope for further work.
Helping the client resolve Excel / VBA compatibility issues, bugs and error messages following a recent upgrade to O365 (Office 365). Further project details to be provided at initial Telephone Interview stage. Primary skills, experience and responsibilities to include:
- Bug-Fixing - diagnosing / resolving MS Excel and VBA issues for an existing costing application.
- Candidates must offer strong MS Excel and VBA development expertise, including bug-fixing / trouble-shooting skills.
- O365 (Office365) and Macros experience.
- MS Access experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to coach / mentor and offer knowledge transfer for the internal team.
- Good potential for contract extensions as the client may be looking to re-develop the existing solution.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.