Front-End Developer (Angular2 / UI / Agile) - Front-End Developer (Angular2 / UI / Agile) - Birm
- Front-End Developer (Angular2 / UI / Agile) - Birm
- Position type
- Key skills
- West Midlands
- £251 - £500 per day
- Actual Rate
- Negotiable - Market rate
- Contact name
- Ash Alam
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 28th, 2017
Front-End Developer (Angular2 / UI / Agile) 19234
6 Month Rolling Contract
Talented Front-End Developer needed for a 6 month rolling contract in Birmingham. Angular2, UI and Agile experience is strongly preferred. An opportunity to work on leading government project.
Urgent start ideally ASAP in July2017 (subject to candidate notice / availability). Excellent scope for contract renewals due to high volumes of work. Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Angular 2 JS framework experience.
- Experience of Responsive Design, UI would be advantageous.
- Agile / Scrum development environments.
- Ideally exposure to large, complex development projects.
- UI Developer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
- Excellent communications skills
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to small mobile devices
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.