- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- £26,000 - £50,000
- Actual Rate
- 25,000 - 45,000
- Contact name
- Alex Hoe
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- January 11th, 2018
Front-End Web Designer needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Nottinghamshire. A superb opportunity to join a world-class, sixth generation, multi-channel marketing services group
They would also be very interested to view examples of previous work (online portfolios of sample work, etc). Key skills and experience will include:
- Working as part of the Front-End Web Design / Development Team to create and style web applications and website functionality.
- Understanding of web standards and accessibility guidelines is important
- Proven track record of developing / designing Front-End web solutions.
- Responsive web design / development experience using media queries would be helpful.
- Desirable: Ajax, JSON, .Net and UX design
- Good 'culture fit' is as important as previous experience -i.e.- friendly, collaborative, positive and persistent attitude.
- Final salary offers will be dependent on experience and interview performance.
- Experience and knowledge of Ajax, JSON, .Net and UX design principals would set you apart from the rest but it is not essential
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of theSyntaxteam who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
AsSyntaxwe pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.