Front End Web Developer - Front End Developer - 19438/1
- Front End Developer - 19438/1
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- £25,000 (up to)
- Actual Rate
- 20K - 24K (DOE) + Bonus + Company Benefits
- Contact name
- Zain Farooq
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- January 11th, 2018
Front End Web Developer
20K - 24K (DOE) + Bonus + Company Benefits
If you are a talented Front-End Web Developer wanting to build a career in Mobile App Development, have a genuine interest in technology, and are passionate about creating products for the future, you could be the person we are looking for. A superb opportunity to join a substantially growing cloud based business. Excellent scope for career advancement and to pick-up new development skills. Start ASAP ideally in Jan/Feb 2018.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Front-End developer working on new features and functionality with a passion to explore Mobile Web Applications and Websites.
- This is a varied role that will challenge and reward an individual who is hard working, quick to learn new things, takes responsibility for their work and is a proactive team player.
- Stay current on latest technical trends and practices.
- Positive energy, collaborative, good natured and team orientated.
- 2-3 years' experience in Front End Development with a passion to enhance skills further into Mobile App Development.
- Proven track record of developing / designing Front-End web solutions.
- Responsive or adaptive web development.
- Proactively improve existing skills, taking on new technical skills as appropriate, and continuously seek to expand business knowledge.
- Strong communication, presentation and organisational skills.
- If you are experienced Front End Web developer and want to work on Native, React, iOS, Android, Mobile App Development, highly desirable.
- Having designed and build mobile applications within a Native Android Mobile App version andamp; iOS Mobile App environment.
- Developing a Native Android / iOS app based on wireframes and specifications.
- Knowledge/experience in a .Net / MS SQL / C# environment would be advantageous with a focus on digital platforms.
- Formal educational qualifications in computer science or software development would be an advantage, but not essential. Your proven capacity to solve problems and deliver excellent design outcomes is more important.
- Pension Scheme
- Free Car-parking
- Loyalty bonus of 1500 paid every January
- 25 Days Annual Holiday
- Flexibility in working with genuine reason
- Good Culture, will develop and pay for qualifications/training
- Xmas party paid for
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking / IT Support
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.