- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- 25,000 - 40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- July 13th, 2017
25,000 to 40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Talented Front-End Web Developers needed for permanent career opportunities located near Derby. An opportunity to join a leading brand with ambitious growth plans and a collaborative / positive working environment.
The company are open to applications from Front-End Developers at various levels of experience provided candidates can demonstrate a track-record of hands-on Front-End development gained in the workplace.
Start ASAP ideally in August / September 2017 (subject to candidate Notice Period / Availability). Keyexperience and responsibilities will include:
- Preferably React / Redux frameworks, Angular, Knockout experience.
- GIT tools and branching methods such as GIT Flow.
- Front-End performance optimisation.
- Agile / Scrum development methodologies experience would be helpful.
- Any experience of Project Builders (Webpack, Gulp) or Package Management tools (NPM, Tarn), would be helpful.
- Working within small project teams, you will have the chance to get involved at every stage of the development cycle, from requirements capture and design to development, testing and release.
- Working in a warm and friendly environment with a sense of fun.
- Someone who loves to learn new skills and bring fresh ideas into the Development Team.
- The ability to provide an online portfolio / examples of previous Front-End Development would be preferred.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short statement explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.