IT Engineer - HM - 19494
- HM - 19494
- ICT in NHS
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- £15 per hour (up to)
- 1 Month
- Actual Rate
- 14.28 per hour + Mileage
- Contact name
- Hayley McCabe
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- February 22nd, 2018
14.28 per hour
Our IT services client has a contract position available for an IT Support Engineer, to provide on-site IT rollout support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing desk-side support and problem resolution for both hardware and software issues, as well as taking part in Windows 7 rollout projects on customer sites. You will have a car and a full driving licence.
- Respond to all incidents passed up by the helpdesk.
- Manage all incidents to resolution, providing reliable and timely solutions.
- Provide hands on support for desktop applications.Manage backups and restore checks.
- Configure and install hardware and software as required.
- Desktop imaging, build and rollout tasks.
- Perform hardware and software audits and maintain database
- Previous experience in a hands-on IT support capacity.
- Previous hardware rollout experience - desktop/PC rollout.
- Windows XP/7 rollout.
- Microsoft technologies - Exchange, Windows Server, Active Directory etc.
- Experience supporting MS Office applications.
- Experience and maintaining PC and printer hardware.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
Our IT services client has a contract position available for an IT Support Engineer, to provide on-site IT rollout support. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing desk-side support and problem resolution for both hardware and software issues, as well as taking part in Windows 7 rollout projects on customer sites. You will have a car and a full driving licence. Key Responsibilities.Respond to all incidents passed up by the helpdesk.Manage all incidents to resolution, providing reliable and timely solutions.Provide hands on support for desktop applications.Manage backups and restore checks.Configure and install hardware and software as required.Desktop imaging, build and rollout tasks.Perform hardware and software audits and maintain database Skills/Experience Required.Previous experience in a hands-on IT support capacity.Previous hardware rollout experience - desktop/PC rollout.Windows XP/7 rollout.Microsoft technologies - Exchange, Windows Server, Active Directory etc.Experience supporting MS Office applications.Experience and maintaining PC and printer hardware.Strong troubleshooting skills.Excellent telephone manner and communication skills