IT Incident Analyst (NOC / ITIL) - Peterborough - -19547/2
- Position type
- Key skills
- IT Support Technician
- East of England
- Salary (from)
- Permanent (Full-Time)
- Actual Rate
- to 26,000 Base + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 17th, 2018
IT Incident Analyst (NOC / ITIL)
to 26,000 Base + Benefits (Pension + Healthcare + Overtime)
IT Incident Analyst needed for a superb career opportunity based in Peterborough. Start ideally in May / June 2018.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities to include...
- Monitoring and management of system alarms. Taking the required steps to resolve customer incidents.
- Alert logging, SLA management, troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Escalating service issues to Team Leader and Service Delivery Manager as required.
- Identifying / escalating IT issues with Problem and Incident Management.
- Progress IT incidents to resolution and identify when escalation is required.
- Providing 24/7/365 support to users on a team rota basis.
- 12 Hour Shift Pattern: 4 days on / 4 days off. Days (8am-8pm). Nights (8pm-8am).
- ITIL best practice / Foundation Certification (V2 or V3) and Security Clearance would be advantageous.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience of IT Incident Management, including: remote support, call logging and escalations.
- MS Windows Server, Active Directory (AD) and Networking knowledge.
- Back Up andamp; Storage Technologies.
- Experience of adhering to IT incident support processes / documentation.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Awareness of ITIL processes / policies.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
Please view our Data Protection andamp; GDPR Policy (http://www.syntaxconsultancy.com/data-protection-gdpr), to learn how we manage and process your personal information.