IT Infrastructure Engineer (Derby) - IT Infrastructure Engineer - 19366/12
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - 19366/12
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- £26,000 - £50,000
- Actual Rate
- 33,000 - 40,000 (DOE)
- Contact name
- Zain Farooq
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- February 13th, 2018
IT Infrastructure Engineer
33,000 - 40,000 (DOE) + On Call Bonus + Laptop/Mobile + Increased Annual Holiday + Company Benefits
IT Infrastructure Engineer needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Derby. A superb opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business. Excellent scope for career advancement and to pick-up new technical skills.
Start ASAP ideally in Jan/Feb 2018. Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- IT Infrastructure support experience ideally gained within a manufacturing or production based environment.
- Technical environment required:
- VMware (virtual switching)
- Windows Server 2003 onwards
- Active Directory
- HP/Dell networking/servers
- Citrix/XenApp/Remote Desktop
- SAN Environment (HP/Dell)
- MS Exchange Server
- MS Azure
- Excellent Project based work as well as technical IT Infrastructure Support.
- Experience working in IT Support up to 2nd/3rd line level
- Support, maintain and develop the company's IT based within agreed service levels.
- Respond to support calls within the agreed SLAs and prioritising workload.
- Ensure servers and LAN/WAN networks are operating correctly and are backed up daily.
- Ensure IT security defences are working correctly (anti-virus, anti-spam and firewalls).
- Maintain / manage Remote Desktop Services environment and VMware.
- Occasional travel to other company sites (typically once per month).
- Provide out-of-hours support on a rota basis.
- MCSA, MCSE or CCNA qualification preferred.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
* Developers / Programmers
* Project Managers / Programme Managers
* PMO Managers / PMO Support
* Business Analysts
* IT Architects
* Database Administrators (DBAs)
* Testers / Test Managers
* Infrastructure / Networking
* Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
* IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.