IT Infrastructure Engineer (Derby) - IT Infrastructure Engineer - 19366/6
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - 19366/6
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- £26,000 - £50,000
- Actual Rate
- 26,000 - 35,000 (DOE)
- Contact name
- Zain Farooq
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- December 7th, 2017
IT Infrastructure Engineer
To 35,000 (DOE) + On Call Bonus + Benefits
IT Infrastructure Engineer needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Derby. A superb opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business. Excellent scope for career advancement and to pick-up new technical skills.
Start ASAP ideally in Nov/Dec 2017. Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- IT Infrastructure support experience ideally gained within a manufacturing or production based environment.
- Technical environment includes: Windows Server 2003 onwards, Active Directory, HP networking/servers, VMware, MS Exchange.
- Excellent Project based work as well as technical IT Infrastructure Support.
- Experience working in IT Support up to 2nd/3rd line level.
- Ideal candidate 3-7 years experience.
- Support, maintain and develop the company's IT based within agreed service levels.
- Respond to support calls within the agreed SLAs and prioritising workload.
- Ensure servers and LAN/WAN networks are operating correctly and are backed up daily.
- Ensure IT security defences are working correctly (anti-virus, anti-spam and firewalls).
- Maintain / manage Remote Desktop Services environment and VMware.
- Occasional travel to other company sites (typically once per month).
- Provide out-of-hours support on a rota basis.
- MCSA, MCSE or CCNA qualification preferred.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.