IT Infrastructure Lead (Nottinghamshire) - -19209
- Position type
- Key skills
- IT Infrastructure
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- to 50,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 15th, 2017
IT Infrastructure Lead
to 50,000 (DOE) + Benefits
An excellent permanent career opportunity for a hands-on IT Infrastructure Lead to manage the day-to-day operation of IT systems and to lead the IT Infrastructure Team.
A chance to join a leading, well-known brand based in Nottinghamshire and to help drive IT infrastructure forward across the business. Start ASAP in July / August 2017. Primary skills, experience and daily responsibilities will include:
Skills / Experience / Duties:
- Experience of managing diverse IT infrastructure platforms across multiple sites, including: LAN/WAN, Networks, Windows Server, Wintel, Cloud, Voice, Storage, Virtualisation, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cisco.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of IT systems, hosting and connectivity platforms across various sites to maintain standards of performance, availability, reliability and security.
- Day-to-day management of the IT Infrastructure Team (appraisals, mentoring, coaching and workload prioritisation / planning, acting as escalation point).
- Undertaking preventative maintenance to ensure ongoing smooth operation of all IT systems and adherence to agreed standards (PCI-DSS etc).
- Troubleshooting, fault diagnosis and resolution for IT infrastructure incidents to agreed SLAs / service levels.
- Liaising with 3rd party support vendors to resolve issues, plan deployments and deliver to agreed service levels.
- IT infrastructure upgrades, deployment and rollout projects.
- Producing relevant IT documentation relating to IT support processes / standards, including technical diagrams, High Level Designs (HLD) etc.
- Providing input into technical strategy and long-term IT infrastructure objectives.
- Working closely with key stakeholders including IT Service Delivery, Digital and Project Delivery teams.
- Exposure to process driven, structured methodologies including: Prince2, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Knowledge of digital, e-commerce and mobile platforms and emerging technologies would be advantageous.
- A market-leading benefits package including: bonus scheme, pension and staff rewards / discounts.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.