IT Project Manager (Inside IR35) - Nottingham - -03/10/17
- ICT in NHS
- Position type
- Key skills
- Project Manager
- East Midlands
- 3 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 150-190 p/day (Inside IR35)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- October 3rd, 2017
IT Project Manager (Inside IR35)
3 Month Rolling Contract
IT Project Manager needed with either LAN/WAN or Software / Patient Records project delivery experience. 3 month rolling contract based in Nottingham to start ASAP in October 2017.
Please note, this contract sits inside the IR35 legislation. Our customer has a limited budget and can offer a 'fixed rate' of up to 190/day.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- Project Management / delivery of IT projects, including LAN/WAN, Telephony and Software / Patient Records related projects for the NHS.
- Managing / coordinating multiple project streams to agreed time-scales, budgets and deliverables.
- Defining resource requirements, project governance structures and communication strategy, and ensuring these are adhered to.
- Creating project plans, monitoring progress and providing regular status reports to key stakeholders.
- Defining tangible benefits / project metrics to determine project success post-delivery.
- Engaging with 3rd party suppliers to gain sign-off for technical / functional specifications and business requirements.
- Assigning project resources, work packages and actions to a project team of approximately 10 people.
- Managing project risks / issues and ensuring they are flagged up and managed at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensuring IT projects are closed-off properly and that any lessons are learned.
- Experience of leading teams and facilitating project meetings.
- Prince2 or similar project methodologies would be advantageous.
- NHS / Healthcare industry Project Management experience strongly preferred.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short statement explaining why you believe you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details of the position and who will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.