IT Recruitment Consultant (New Business Sales) - Derby - -19269/3
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- Excellent Salary (Neg) + Commission + OTE + Benefits
- Contact name
- Ash Alam
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- December 1st, 2017
IT Recruitment Consultant (New Business Sales)
Excellent (Neg) + Uncapped Commission + OTE (40-70k) + Benefits
Syntax Consultancy is an independently-owned IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist based in Derby.
We are an established business with experience spanning 3 decades. We have a proven track record of connecting talented people with growing businesses throughout the UK and Europe.
We're now looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Derby. We're looking for enthusiastic, determined and professional sales people with a proven experience in New Business Sales / Cold Calling.
- Job Purpose - generating new business sales and bringing new clients on-board. Selling our range of IT recruitment services based on the specific needs of each customer to achieve your sales target.
- Business Development - cold-calling / making outbound sales calls to potential clients to win new business and develop relationships with new customers.
- Client Meetings - booking / attending meetings with clients and candidates to win new business.
- Relationship Building - developing strong working relationships with new clients in your specialist markets.
- Negotiation - negotiating terms with clients to ensure 'win-win' for both parties and to promote long-term, sustainable business at healthy profit margins.
- Recruitment Cycle - managing the full 360 recruitment life-cycle - job orders, candidate sourcing, database search, advertising, CV submission, interviews/offers, on-boarding, contracts and post-placement support.
- Customer Experience - ensuring clients experience the highest possible standards of customer service and satisfaction.
- New Business Sales - proven experience in a New Business / Business Development sales role (ideally B2B / technical sales).
- Cold Calling - telephone-based sales experience, including outbound sales calls and attending client meetings. Engaging with clients directly by phone, email and face-to-face.
- Recruitment - previous recruitment industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Computer Literacy - proficient user of MS Office, Web/Internet and Social Media (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter).
- Qualifications - Graduate / Degree is preferred. However, we are equally as interested in your personal qualities, attitude, values and what drives you.
Why Work with Syntax?
- Rewards / Incentives - Market-leading Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE) + Laptop + Mobile + Pension + Training / Coaching + Fast-Track Career Progression + Achievable Targets + Lunch Clubs + Spot Incentives.
- Training / Development - we invest heavily in our people. We want you to be the best possible version of yourself and we're big on nurturing talent from within. We offer a professional training, inductions and ongoing coaching / mentoring.
- Our People - we have an amazing, diverse team of people at Syntax with a real mix of personalities, genders, ages and ethnic backgrounds. We welcome people from all walks of life and we recruit on merit, values and attitude.
- Working Environment - We offer an informal, friendly and positive working environment. We treat people as grown-ups and trust them to deliver what's expected of them.
- Job Security - we are an established, healthy business with a 30 year track record. Many of our key people have been with us for 10+ years and are fully committed to driving our business forward.
- Technology - you'll have access to state-of-the-art CRM / recruitment software to help you succeed in your role, including the market-leading Bullhorn CRM software.
- Work / Life Balance - we understand that everyone has different personal circumstances / family commitments. We therefore offer a range of flexible-working options on completion of your probationary period.
- Our Values - we are a team of committed professionals with strong shared values and a great team ethos. We work hard to ensure that we live up to our core values - Service, Empathy, Energy, Ownership, Going the Extra Mile and having Fun!
- Our Mission - our goal is to make businesses better by providing outstanding talent and to help talented people find inspiring, engaging careers that fulfil their full potential.
We're keen to talk to people who share our values and ethos. People who are driven, ambitious and looking for a professional, rewarding career. If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you.
For further information about Syntax Consultancy please visit our website www.syntaxconsultancy.com.