IT Support Engineer (Leicester) - -19253
- Position type
- Key skills
- IT Support Technician
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- to 28,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- July 14th, 2017
IT Support Engineer
to 28,000 (DOE) + Benefits
IT Support Engineer needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Leicester. An opportunity to join a dynamic, SME-level IT managed services business providing essential technical support to key local customers.
Start ASAP ideally in August / Sept 2017. Key experience and daily responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for providing critical IT support for a key client based in Leicester.
- Providing IT support for PC/Desktops, Laptops and Network Infrastructure, including diagnosis, trouble-shooting and problem resolution.
- You will also have the chance to become involved in IT project upgrades, migrations and implementations.
- Ideally you will offer broad technical experience across a wide range of IT technologies.
- The technical environment includes: Windows Server 2012, MS Exchange, LAN/WAN, Aerohive, Symantec Backup, VMware vCenter, O365, Azure, SQL Server Cisco, RDS/RDP, CheckPoint and Citrix.
- Excellent client-facing experience and a strong customer-focus.
- Any Microsoft or CISCO accreditations would be advantageous (MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA, CCNP etc).
- Personal Qualities: friendly, proactive, professional, organised and calm under pressure.
- Willing to participate in on-call / out-of-hours rota when necessary.
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport. Must be willing to travel to other UK sites when required.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate/salary expectations and a short statement explaining why you believe you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details of the position and who will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.