IT Support Engineer - SP - 19386/1
- SP - 19386/1
- ICT in Education
- Position type
- Key skills
- 1st Line Support
- Salary (from)
- £25,000 (up to)
- Actual Rate
- 21,000 per annum
- Contact name
- Sophie Pape
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- December 5th, 2017
IT Support Engineer (Education Sector)
21,000 per annum
IT Support Engineer needed on a Permanent basis in Leyton. Start 2nd January 2018 (subject to Notice Period / Availability).
Candidate must hold a current CRB / DBS certificate (Enhanced Disclosure) and be able to provide a soft copy of the original certificate or willing to undergo a new one. A great opportunity to work within the Education sector.
Key Skills / Experience / Responsibilities ?
- Customer-facing IT support experience gained with Schools, Colleges, Academies, etc.
- Strong IT trouble-shooting, problem diagnosis and fault resolution skills.
- Windows Server support skills, including Active Directory (AD)
- Basic Networking knowledge (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP).
- Windows XP to Windows 7 Client knowledge.
- Any experience on Group Policies (GPO), MS Exchange, SAN or SAN would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Resolving IT incidents with contracted SLAs, KPIs and service levels.
- Must offer excellent communication, professionalism and customer interaction skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Strong soft skills are critical. Candidates must be enthusiastic, keen, energetic and driven.
- Candidates should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
- Candidates must hold a current CRB / DBS certificate (Enhanced Disclosure) - and be able to provide a soft copy of the original certificate
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.