IT Systems Engineer (DBS / CRB Checked) - Leeds - -19200
- ICT in Education
- Position type
- Key skills
- Yorkshire and Humber
- 1 - 2 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 250-300/day (DOE / Neg)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 5th, 2017
IT Systems Engineer (DBS / CRB Checked)
1 to 2 Month Rolling Contract
300/day (DOE / Neg)
IT Systems Engineer needed with a current DBS/CRB check (Enhanced Disclosure). Providing IT support, implementation and administration services for Schools / Colleges.
Start ASAP in June 2017. Key skills, experience and day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Windows Server 2003-2012 R2.
- Windows Patching for Servers and End User client devices.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD).
- VEEAM Backup / Replication.
- DPM 2010-2012 (Data Protection Manager).
- SCCM 2012 R2 +
- Firewalls (Smoothwall / Cisco ASA).
- Virtualisation (VMWare ESXi 4.1+, Hyper-V 2008-2012).
- SAN Technologies (Dell / HP SANs).
- Windows 7-10
- Good understanding of Networking.
- Strong Server-side problem diagnosis, trouble-shooting and resolution skills.
- Candidates must hold a current DBS/CRB certificate (Enhanced Disclosure), as this role will involve working with Schools.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, pay rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.