Java / Angular 2 Developer (Full Stack) - Birmingham - -19338/5
- Position type
- Key skills
- West Midlands
- 6 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 400 - 500/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- February 12th, 2018
Java / Angular 2 Developer (Full Stack)
6 Month Rolling Contract
Full-Stack Java / Angular 2 Developer needed for a 6 month rolling contract based in Birmingham. Start ASAP in Feb/March 2018. An opportunity to work with a leading global IT services business on a long-term Government e-commerce programme. Candidates must be eligible to undergo the SC Security Clearance process.
Key Skills / Experience / Duties...
- In-depth Java and Angular 2 web development experience.
- Hands-on Java Enterprise development experience is preferred (J2EE / JEE).
- Design / development using Angular 2/4 frameworks and interacting with back-end RESTful Web Services.
- Developing new user-facing features and building re-usable code libraries for future use. Ensuring UI/UX designs are technically feasible.
- Understanding Enterprise Design Patterns and how they can be used to generate frameworks, platforms, etc.
- Understands how designs translate into reusable, flexible and scalable code; plus optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and design.
- Understanding of Asynchronous Request Handling and Partial Page Updates and AJAX.
- Working closely with UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Docker containers experience would be advantageous.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Software Developers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.