Java / BPM Developer (Croydon) - -19225
- Position type
- Key skills
- 6 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 400-500/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- July 10th, 2017
Java / BPM Developer
6 Month Rolling Contract
400 - 500/day (DOE)
Java / J2EE Developer needed with strong BPM (Business Process Management) development experience (Activiti BPM, or similar). 6 month rolling contract located near Croydon. Excellent scope for contract renewals.
Start ASAP ideally in July 2017 (subject to candidate notice period / availability). Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Snr Java Developer required to help develop new features for a portfolio of J2EE solutions.
- Strong BPM development experience (Activiti BPM preferred, or similar).
- In-depth Java / J2EE development experience ideally on large-scale, e-commerce projects.
- Large integration projects involving: Web Services, SOAP, RESTful, messaging and distributed systems.
- Testing frameworks (including: JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit).
- Continuous Integration methodologies (including: Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube).
- Agile / Scrum development environments preferred and other development methods (Kanban, TDD, BDD).
- The following expertise would also be helpful - Apache Camel, XML, Spring, Postgres, SonarQube (Continuous Integration Methods) etc.
- Candidates must be willing and able to undergo the SC Security Clearance process (or hold SC Cleared status currently).
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.