Java Fuse Developer (JBoss Fuse) - Croydon - -19399/2
- Position type
- Key skills
- 6 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 400-550/day (Neg)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- December 4th, 2017
Java Fuse Developer (JBoss Fuse)
6 Month Rolling Contract
Java Fuse Developerneeded for a 6 month rolling contract in Croydon. Excellent scope for contract extensions (2-year programme). Start ASAP inDecember / January (subject to Notice Period / Availability).
An opportunity to work with a leading IT services / digital transformation business on large-scale government projects.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- Extensive full-stack Java Fuse development experience, including: JBoss Fuse 6.1, Fuse ESB, Apache Camel, ServiceMix.
- Hands-on Java / J2EE development experience on large e-commerce projects.
- Previous experience of large-scale, Government integration projects, including web services (SOAP and RESTful), messaging and distributed systems.
- The technical environment includes the following technologies: Java Fuse, J2EE, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Open Source tools and Testing Frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit etc).
- Agile/Scrum, TDD, BDD or Kanban development methods would be helpful.
- Any experience of the following would be advantageous: AWS, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Skyscape, VMware, vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Candidates must either hold current SC Security Clearance, or be eligible to undergo the SC clearance process.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short statement explaining why you believe you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details of the position and who will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.