Junior Software Tester - HM - 19537
- HM - 19537
- Position type
- Key skills
- Test Analyst
- West Midlands
- Salary (from)
- £25,000 (up to)
- Actual Rate
- up to 25,000 Per Annum + Benefits
- Contact name
- Hayley McCabe
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 17th, 2018
Jnr Software Tester (Agile)
to 25,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Junior Software Tester needed for a permanent career opportunity near Derby. Start ASAP ideally in April / May 2018.
A chance to join an enthusiastic, collaborative Testing Team to support the delivery of robust software solutions for external customers.
- End-to-end manual software testing for a range of IT systems.
- Experience across the full Software Development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong systems testing and end-user acceptance testing (UAT) experience.
- Suggesting improvements to software solutions to ensure a high quality service for clients.
- Agile development environments.
- Automation testing experience would be advantageous.
- An ISEB / ISTQB testing qualification would be a bonus.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
* Testers / Test Analysts / Test Managers
* Developers / Programmers
* Project Managers / Programme Managers
* PMO Managers / PMO Support
* Business Analysts
* IT Architects
* Database Administrators (DBAs)
* Infrastructure / Networking
* Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
* IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.