Lead / Senior Front-End Developer (ReactJS/Redux/Flux) - HM -19511
- HM -19511
- Position type
- Key skills
- £251 - £500 per day
- 6 Months Rolling
- Actual Rate
- 450 - 500 Per Day (Negotiable, DOE)
- Contact name
- Hayley McCabe
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- March 8th, 2018
Lead / Senior Front-End Developer (ReactJS/Redux/Flux)
6 month Rolling Contract (Long Term Project)
475 - 500 Negotiable (DOE) + Flexible Working
Leading Client is seeking a Lead/Senior Front-End Developer with proven React Experience.
6 Month rolling contract on a long-term Digital Transformation project based in the London area. Start ASAP subject to candidate availability / notice period.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Exceptional track record in Leading and delivering quality front-end solutions
- 10+ years' experience in development, Commercial experience with React JS. Ideally design experience. Super attention to detail.
- Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Data visualisation experience is a must
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- An understanding of Agile working processes
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Successful candidates will work with the business to understand the unique problems they face and design solutions that exceed the state-of-the-art in the industry today.
- You will be involved in every phase of the product development, from problem definition, to design, implementation, and delivery.
- As part of a cross-functional software team, be a critical and hands-on in the effort to create a new set of React-based tools that will help to power Client's digital business. The effort includes developing the appropriate architectural approach.
- Participate and lead technical discussions about technology and consider the pros/cons of a technology choice based on business value, scalability, maintainability and project delivery performance.
- Delivery of pixel perfect, high quality code ensuring timely delivery and serve as the internal champion in code quality, reuse, and extensibility and Java subject matter expert
- Communicate effectively across multiple audiences, both technical and non-technical, and connect lower-level technical details to the needs of the business.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking / IT Support
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.