- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- to 45,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Vlad Kim
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 10th, 2018
To 45,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Mobile Apps Developer needed for a permanent opportunity based in Derbyshire. A superb opportunity to join vibrant and friendly software development team. A chance to develop a brand-new suite of mobile apps and support existing solutions.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities?
- Xcode / Android Studio mobile apps development
- Objective C/Java knowledge.
- Experience of developing enterprise level mobile apps
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Fabric, Firebase and analytics experience would be helpful
- Familiar with Azure and AWS cloud-based services
- Source control systems and unit testing
- Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework
- Experience of the following would be advantageous: React Native, Redux, JIRA, gitFlow or TeamCity
- 34 Days Holiday Allowance (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Annual Performance-Related Pay Reviews
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Free Gym Membership
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free Parking
- Personal development opportunities
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have. We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.