.Net Developer (C# / ASP.Net / MVC) - Derbyshire - -19512
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- 3 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 300-350/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- March 8th, 2018
.Net Developer (C# / ASP.Net / MVC)
3 Month Rolling Contract
Full Stack .Net Developer needed for a 3 month rolling contract located in Derbyshire.An opportunity to join a vibrant, friendly in-house software development team. Start ASAP in March 2018 (subject to your availability / notice period).
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / DUTIES...
- Full Stack .Net / Web Developer to work with the in-house software development team, focusing primarily on existing web solutions.
- Key experience to include: C#, MVC, ASP.Net, Web Forms, Web API, .Net Core, Entity Framework and SQL Server expertise.
- Source Control using GIT / GitFlow to support Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Azure).
- Unit Testing using MS Test, JustMock and XUnit.
- LINQ to SQL experience would be helpful.
- Personal Attributes: organised, self-sufficient, professional, approachable and positive attitude.
- Further details to be provided at telephone interview stage.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, pay rate expectations and a short cover letter explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Software Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.