.Net Developer (C# / ASP.Net / MVC / SQL) - Derbyshire - -040817
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- 3 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 300-320/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- August 4th, 2017
.Net Developer (C# / ASP.Net / MVC / SQL)
3 Month Rolling Contract
Experienced .Net Developer needed for a 3 month rolling contract located in Derbyshire. An opportunity to join a vibrant in-house development team and to work on a flagship web solutions re-development programme.
Start ASAP ideally by 14 August 2017 (or as close to this Start Date as possible). Key skills, experience and duties will include...
- Experienced .Net Developer required to work on both new and existing web solutions projects.
- Key experience to include strong: C#, MVC, ASP.Net, Web Forms, WEB API, Dot Net Core, Entity Framework and SQL Server expertise.
- Source Control, using GIT and GitFlow to support Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Azure etc).
- Unit testing, using with MS Test, JustMock and XUnit.
- Full-Stack development experience would be preferable.
- Further specific project details to be provided at interview stage.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.