.NET Developer (MVC / WCF / Agile) - Derbyshire - -19230
- ICT in NHS
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- 3 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 300-325/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 27th, 2017
.NET Developer (MVC / WCF / Agile)
3 Month Rolling Contract
C#.Net Developer needed for a 3 month rolling contract in Derbyshire. A chance to work on a flagship web solutions re-development project. Excellent scope for contract extensions. Start ASAP in July 2017. Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Re-development / modernisation of current web solutions.
- Strong C#, MVC and WCF expertise.
- Moving onto WCF from existing web solutions.
- Agile / Scrum development methods experience preferred.
- SQL Server database platform.
- VB.Net development and Unit Testing skills would be helpful (preferably Microsoft Testing tools).
- Collaborative, professional and team-focused.
- Further project details to be provided at Telephone Interview.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, preferred rate and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.