Network Manager - HM - 19542
- HM - 19542
- ICT in Education
- Position type
- Key skills
- Active Directory
- South East
- Salary (from)
- £26,000 - £50,000
- Actual Rate
- Up to 38,000 + Benefits (DOE)
- Contact name
- Hayley McCabe
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 6th, 2018
Up to 38,000 Per Annum + Benefits
A great opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing Education IT Solutions Providers in the South of the UK.
As the Network Manager you will be running the day to day helpdesk onsite and doing first and second line support while working with the customer, so hands on experience is also required.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Running the service desk and resolving 1st-2nd line support calls and ensuring all calls are followed through by team members
- Supporting and maintaining the infrastructure within the site to ensure maximum uptime
- You will manage the day-to-day workload of your team, ensuring you get the best out of them
- Ensuring that the Senior Engineers Helpdesk team aware of any issues that need to be raised and escalated.
- Working with the account manager and senior engineer
- Support and manage key infrastructure projects
- Successful candidates are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
Skills / Requirements
- Must hold experience supporting IT in a controlled environment
- Microsoft Server 2012 / 2008
- Active Directory, VMware, Group Policies
- Office 2013 / 365
- DNS, DHCP
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers
- PMO Managers / PMO Support
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.