Production Operative - CE19541
- Position type
- Key skills
- Rolling Stock
- Yorkshire and Humber
- Salary (from)
- 13 weeks (rolling)
- Actual Rate
- Contact name
- Caroline Evans
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- April 3rd, 2018
To undertake varied labouring activities and provide assistance to the team as instructed, while at all times carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the Company's HSEQ Policy. Responsible for the quality of own work, cleaning and tidying of work area. To work effectively and with a sense of urgency.
* Responsible for carrying out range of labouring duties and responsibilities.
* Provide manual and semi-skilled labourer services as directed by Team Leader.
* Operate a variety of hand held tool and power tools as required in a safe and efficient manner in line with guidelines, policy and procedure.
* To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
* Ensure that timesheets, worksheets and all other necessary documentation is correctly completed and presented on time.
* Maintain technical competence and attend any training courses required to maintain and improve technical standards and actively contribute to staff training.
* To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the level of responsibilities of the post.