Project Administrator (Part-Time / 18 Hours pw) - Nr Bradford - -19188/2
- Position type
- Key skills
- Project Support
- Yorkshire and Humber
- 3 Month Contract + Potential Permanent
- Actual Rate
- 11.30 ph
- Contact name
- Sophie Pape
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- June 15th, 2017
Project Administrator (Part-Time / 18 Hours pw)
Nr Bradford (West Yorkshire)
3 Month Contract
Part-Time Project Administrator needed for a 3 month rolling contract, with good potential to become a permanent, full-time position for the right candidate. Based near Bradford. Start ASAP ideally by 26th June 2017.
This is a Part-Time position, 18 hours/week (ideally Mon-Wed). Key skills, experience and day-to-day duties to include:
- Supporting the project team with project planning, monitoring, coordination and administration tasks.
- Planning and monitoring of project timescales and progress vs project plan.
- Maintaining project documentation to define objectives, requirements, risks, issues and project scope.
- Proficient user of MS Project, MS SharePoint and MS Office.
- Assisting the Project Manager (PM) in the production of regular reports for key stakeholders (financial, resources, timelines).
- Administrative support to the PM, including organising project meetings, workshops, minute-taking, reporting.
- Building strong working relationships and rapport with PMs, suppliers, vendors and key stakeholders.
- Strong organisation, planning and influencing skills, including the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Project Management qualification would be an advantage (Prince2, APM etc).
- Current, full UK Diving License preferred.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.