Project Engineer (3rd Line) - SP - 19282
- SP - 19282
- ICT in Education
- Position type
- Key skills
- Helpdesk / Service Desk
- Salary (from)
- £25,000 (up to)
- Actual Rate
- 18,000 - 20,000 per annum (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sophie Pape
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- August 18th, 2017
Service Desk Support Assistant
18,000 - 20,000 per annum (DOE)
Syntax Consultancy have a requirement for a Service Desk Support Assistant to be based in Milton Keynes on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting the Service Desk team in providing the best possible experience to customers. Responsible for trouble-shooting and resolving customer technical issues. You will need to be a passionate customer advocate who possesses the right balance of intuition and resourcefulness to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a full time Service Desk Support Assistant within the Milton Keynes office.
Knowledge and skills required:
- SIMS knowledge
- Experience of working within the education sector
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- The ability to work both within a team, independently and to manage own time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build and sustain relationships
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly professional and approachable manner
- ITIL service desk qualification
- Knowledge of helpdesk tools
- Knowledge of Government legislation in education
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration to email@example.com, stating your work availability, and expected daily rate. If your application matches the role's requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you, and be happy to answer your questions about the role. We always endeavor to respond to each unsuitable application; however, due to current high volumes of applications it is not always possible to achieve this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency.