Resourcer / Account Support (Derby) - -080517
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- 15,000 - 18,000 (DOE) + Commission + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- May 8th, 2017
Resourcer / Account Support
15,000 - 18,000 (DOE) + Commission + Benefits
Syntax Consultancy is an independently-owned IT andamp; Engineering recruitment specialist. Established in 1987, we offer 30+ years' experience of providing outstanding talent into the Public Sector, IT Consultancy, Digital, Rail and Engineering markets.
We currently have a superb opportunity available for an enthusiastic and personable Resourcer / Account Support to join our friendly team of recruiters based at our Derby office. Start ASAP ideally in May/June 2017.
Your primary responsibility would be providing day-to-day support to the Key Account Manager (KAM), in the delivery of IT Contract andamp; Permanent recruitment services to our key customers in the Public Sector (including our Education and NHS clients). You will be providing a complete, end-to-end recruitment service and ad-hoc support to candidates and clients.
Skills / Experience
- Recruitment Industry - previous recruitment sector experience, ideally Account Delivery / Resourcingroles.
- Customer-Facing - prior experience of dealing with clients by telephone, email and face-to-face, including handling customer queries and resolving issues.
- Sales Environments - exposure to fast-moving, competitive and target-driven working environments.
- IT Industry - experience of working in the IT, Technology or Software industries is preferred.
- Education / Qualifications - ideally educated to Graduate / Degree level.
- Computer Literate - proficient user of MS Office, Web, Chrome and Social Media (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter).
- Personal Qualities - strong communicator, customer-focused, eye for detail, positive attitude, organised, honest, determined, proactive, results-driven, diplomatic, persuasive and a great relationship builder.
- Recruitment Coordination - guiding candidates / clients through the full recruitment life-cycle, from new role to post-placement support. Coordinating the entire recruitment process (including: talent sourcing, advertising, pre-screen interviews, candidate selection, CV submission, interviews, negotiation, offers, start logistics and on-boarding).
- Point of Contact - acting as point of contact for client hiring managers and candidates in partnership with KAM. Deputising for the KAM in their absence (meetings, holidays, sickness, etc.).
- Query Handing - dealing with ad-hoc enquiries from active contractors (timesheets, invoices, extensions, contracts, expenses, etc.) and client managers (Job Orders, CV submission, Interviews, Offers, Contracts).
- Managing Expectations - keeping KAM informed of new developments and flagging-up potential problems, risks or issues at the earliest opportunity. Giving feedback in a timely, caring and empathic manner.
- Talent Pooling - building Talent Communities / Hotlists of commonly recruited candidate skill-sets that are likely to be of future interest to clients. Speccing-out candidates to Hiring Managers using repeat skill-sets.
- Relationship Building - forging outstanding working relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues.
- Account Development - working closely with KAM to maximise the commercial potential of the client.
- Recruitment Admin - logging all recruitment activity and ensuring candidate records and recruitment systems are kept up-to-date using the Bullhorn CRM software (CV Submissions, Interviews etc.).
- SLAs / KPIs - working to individual / team targets and activity metrics as agreed with KAM (Calls, CV Submissions, Interviews, Revenues, etc.).
- Customer Experience - above all, ensuring that both candidates / clients experience the highest possible standards of customer service and levels of customer satisfaction.
Why Work with Syntax?
- Rewards andamp; Incentives - market-leading salary + uncapped commission + pension + laptop + mobile + achievable targets, reflecting your experience, level of responsibility andamp; individual contribution. We have a fair and transparent pay structure designed to reward success.
- Training andamp; Development - we invest heavily in our people. We want you to be the best possible version of yourself and we're big on nurturing talent from within. We offer a comprehensive training andamp; career development programme. Many of our key people have worked in the industry for decades, so you will learn from the best!
- Office Environment - an informal, friendly and positive working environment. We treat people as grown-ups and trust them to deliver what's expected of them.
- Job Security - we are an established andamp; healthy business with a 30+ year track record and low staff turnover. Many of our key people have been with us for 10+ years and are fully committed to driving our business forward.
- Work / Life Balance - we appreciate that everyone has different circumstances andamp; family commitments. We offer a range of flexible-working options including part-time / home-working opportunities.
- Convenience - we have free on-site parking our office is easily accessible, located just outside Derby City Centre. Easily commutable by car or public transport.
- Our People - we have an amazing, diverse team of people at Syntax with a real mix of personalities, genders, ages and ethnic backgrounds. We welcome people from all walks of life and we recruit on merit.
- Technology - you'll have access to state-of-the-art CRM / recruitment software to help you succeed in your role, including the market-leading Bullhornsoftware.
- Our Values - we are a team of committed professionals with strong shared values and a great team ethos. We work hard to ensure that we genuinely live up to our core values of: service, empathy, energy, ownership, going the extra mile andamp; fun!
- Our Mission - a chance to work with a company that wants to help make businesses better by providing outstanding talent; and help people find inspiring, engaging careers that allow them to fulfil their full potential.
- Employee Referral Scheme - like working with us? We offer great incentives for recommending other talented people.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.