SAP PP / MM Specialist (Derbyshire) - -19245-AH
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- to 45,000 (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- July 7th, 2017
SAP PP / MM Specialist
to 45,000 (DOE)
SAP PP / MM Specialist needed for an permanent career opportunity based near Derby. A chance to join a thriving global manufacturing business and to help them drive best practice in their use of SAP PP / MM across the business.
Start ASAP ideally in July/August 2017. Key experience and duties will include the following:
- Extensive SAP PP and SAP MM module experience is preferred (SAP Production Planning and SAP Materials Management).
- This is a 'hybrid' role involving a mix of activities, including - SAP support, configuration, fault-finding, resolution, user training and involvement with SAP upgrade projects.
- SAP systems configuration, testing and assisting in SAP post-implementation support.
- Working within the SAP Support Team that provides technical support and training across all implemented SAP modules.
- SAP ERP Systems Support, including investigating SAP interface issues and SAP fault-diagnosis / resolution.
- Acting as the interface between users, process owners and the other Supply Chain functions of SAP PP, MM and QM.
- Helping to drive SAP Process Improvement / Best Practice initiatives across the business.
- Any exposure to the SAP QM / SAP SD Modules, iDOCS and FTP Servers would be advantageous.
- Any experience of working for large Manufacturing, Production or Logistics environments would be helpful.
- Salary/Package - to 45,000 + Benefits - although there may be some flexibility for strong candidates.
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration stating your work availability, and expected salary / package.
If your application matches the role's requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you, and be happy to answer your questions about the role.
We always endeavour to respond to each unsuitable application, however, due to current high volumes of applications it is not always possible to achieve this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency.