Scrum Master - Scrum Master - Glasgow - 19449
- Scrum Master - Glasgow - 19449
- Position type
- Key skills
- Project Manager
- £251 - £500 per day
- 4 Month initial
- Actual Rate
- 400-450 PER DAY Negotiable
- Contact name
- Ash Alam
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- January 12th, 2018
4-6 Month Contract
400 - 450 Per day - Negotiable
Hold Disclosure Scotland Clearance ideal
Scrum Master needed for a contract role in Glasgow on initial 4 month contract working with leading client on excellent project.
Good communication and drive scrum team members to achieve goals. Working with technical teams and good experience with development teams are practicing Scrum and Agile principles
Key experience and responsibilities are as follows:
- Can manage and coordinate Sprint planning
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for number of years for software development teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Experience of working on large programmes having number of cross-functional teams.
- Ability to articulate clearly technical challenges and dependencies to the management team.
- Good understanding of SAFE principles and techniques.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Strongly serving the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc)
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration stating your work availability and expected pay rate to email@example.com .
If your experience matches the job requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity with you in more detail, and who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We always endeavour to respond to every application. However, due to high current volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency.