Senior Software Developer - AH-19183
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- £26,000 - £50,000
- Actual Rate
- 30,000 - 40,000
- Contact name
- Alex Hoe
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- May 30th, 2017
Senior Web Developer
To 45,000 (DOE) + Benefits
We're looking for a driven Senior Web Developer for an exciting permanent career opportunity in Derby. A chance to join a friendly and fast-moving software business delivering state-of-the-art web-based solutions into some big brands.
- Work on varied and interesting new projects alongside the maintenance of existing applications
- Be encouraged to push technical boundaries and further your professional development
- Build receptive and flexible web-based applications
- Be part of a supportive and comprehensiveteam where your opinion counts
- Work in an environment where you feel able to deliver your best
You must have a desireto learn, and preferably some experience with the current versions of the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC (or Web API)
- SQL Server
What's In It for You?
- A market-leading benefits package, including: 25 days' holiday, pension, flexible working, life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- The chance to work on varied and exciting new projects alongside existing solutions.
- Opportunity to learn new tools / techniques and encouragement to pursue your professional development / training.
- Being part of a supportive, collaborative team where your voice is heard.
- A working environment where you feel motivated to deliver your best work.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.