SharePoint Administrator - (SharePoint Online Migration / O365) - SharePoint Admin - 19460 - 2
- SharePoint Admin - 19460 - 2
- Position type
- Key skills
- IT Infrastructure
- South East
- £251 - £500 per day
- 6 Month
- Actual Rate
- 300-350/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Ash Alam
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- March 6th, 2018
SharePoint Administrator - (SharePoint Online Migration / O365)
6 Month Contract
Hemel Hempstead (Hertfordshire)
Start March 2018
SharePoint Administrator needed with strong Shared Drive Migrations to SharePoint OnlineandO365 SharePoint Administrator experience. 6 month rolling contract based in Hemel Hempstead.
Must have Shared Drive / SharePoint Online Migrations experience and O365 SharePoint Administrator experience
Start ASAP ideally by 12/19 March 2018. The project has 2 key components?
- Shared Drive Migrations to SharePoint Online.
- O365 SharePoint administrator experience.
- General SharePoint Administrator Duties.
- O365 SharePoint administrator experience
- Experience on Shared Drive Migrations to SharePoint Online.
- Comfortable with Shared Drives migrations to SharePoint Online (O365).
- Experience on ShareGate Migration tool migrating data to SharePoint.
- Trouble shooting SharePoint problems when migrating old versions of SharePoint to SharePoint Online.
- Provide support to the SharePoint consultant on the health check on Britvic current SharePoint Online environment.
- To review the current configuration, provide guidance and if necessary re engineer the current SharePoint Online configuration so it's in line with the latest SharePoint best practices.
- To provide consultancy to support both SharePoint Migrations 1) SharePoint 2010 migration to SharePoint Online / O365 2) Shared Drive Migration to SharePoint Online.
- To document the required SharePoint Online architecture and best practice recommendations of the Britvic SharePoint Online environment and also for the two SharePoint Migrations projects.
- Projects - (1) SharePoint 2010 migration to SharePoint Online / O365 and (2) Shared Drive Migration to SharePoint Online.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Specialist Consultants
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.