Snr .Net Developer - Derbyshire - -19336/2
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- 40,000 -60,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- October 12th, 2017
Snr .Net Developer (C# / ASP.Net / MVC)
40,000 to 60,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Senior .Net Developer needed with strong C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server experience for a permanent career opportunity based near Derby. A chance to join a leading brand with a great culture and big plans for the future. Start ASAP ideally in Nov/Dec 2017.
Keyskills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- Working on a flagship re-development programme to improve and modernise the company's digital services and support the business's long-term growth plans (including new website and apps).
- Working in small project teams, you will be involved at every stage of the development cycle, including: requirements scoping, development, testing, release and on-going support.
- Developing solutions using Microsoft technologies including: C#, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server and Visual Studio.
- Agile / Scrum development methods experience.
- Source Control, Unit testing and Cloud-based services (Azure, ARM templates).
- Mentoring / coaching less experienced developers.
- Any experience of the following would be advantageous: Knockout.JS, React, Redux, Umbraco CMS, offshore teams or Android / iOS mobile development.
- A natural communicator with a collaborative approach.
- Thrives in a busy environment where priorities can change throughout the day.
- Excellent time management / organisation, including the ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Enjoys solving complex problems.
- Positive energy, enthusiasm and team-orientated.
- Open to learning new skills, embracing new technologies and bringing fresh ideas into the team.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short Covering Letterexplaining why you believe you are a strong fit for the job.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.