Software Developer - AH-194068
- Position type
- Key skills
- East Midlands
- Salary (from)
- Actual Rate
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Contact name
- Alex Hoe
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- January 9th, 2018
Permanent:40,000 - 60,000 per annum
Start date: Ideally February 2018.
Benefits: Flexible Working, 25 Days Annual Leave, Pension Contribution.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading UK specialist in mailing fulfilment offering e-commerce and campaign marketing service established in 1978. They're now looking for a Software Developer to work on their new systems.
Their main services include: Mail House Services, Print Management, Database Management, Data Cleansing andamp; Profiling, Multi-Channel Campaign Management.
Responsibilities andamp; Key Skills
- Developing new web solutions and enhancing existing in-house systems within a Microsoft Web Development environment.
- Playing an active role in the design / architecture of robust and high-quality web applications.
- Working across the full web development life-cycle (requirements scoping, design, coding, testing, release management and post implementation support).
- Strong hands-on experience of developing web applications, including: C#, ASP.net, MVC, WebForms, WCF and SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum development environments is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, organisation and time management skills.
- An excellent communicator with strong team working skills and a good sense of humour.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK andamp; Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
* Developers / Programmers
* Project Managers / Programme Managers
* PMO Managers / PMO Support
* Business Analysts
* IT Architects
* Database Administrators (DBAs)
* Testers / Test Managers
* Infrastructure / Networking
* Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
* IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.