Solution Architect - (API - IM) - Solution Architect - (API - Identity Management) -
- Solution Architect - (API - Identity Management) -
- Position type
- Key skills
- £251 - £500 per day
- 3-6 Month Rolling
- Actual Rate
- Euros Per day - 500-550 Per day
- Contact name
- Ash Alam
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- July 6th, 2017
Solution Architect - (API experience - Identity Management - Payment or subscription) - 18331
3-6 Months rolling
Dusseldorf - Germany andamp; Maybe London
Euros Per day Negotiable
3 months rolling
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Architect/Designer with API experience for leading Telco client.
Role andamp; responsibility:
- Work with client service owners on requirements and suitable approach for API exposure.
- Close interaction with Project Manager and Scrum Master.
- Exploiting out of the box API platform features and common policies developed
- Identifying need and proving development guidance for new common policies
- Aligned E2E with API consuming and backend service providing parties
- Abstract a proprietary backend authentication to an OAuth2 authentication exposure.
- Integrated membership of Agile Scrum delivery team
- Create solution knowledge with developers
- Provide implementation guidance incl. definition of common policies
- Code reviews andamp; Scope management
- Solution ownerships: Create knowledge and understanding of solution amongst stakeholders, e.g. Customer, QA team, Integration/Deployment team, Operations team and Service Management team.
- Proven track record in API designs and deliveries
- Successful projects with API gateways
- In depth knowledge of REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- API Designer experience
- SOA Architecture
- Reviewing existing platforms and considering new options going forward API andamp; API Management Gateway.
- BSS/OSS architectures (Desirable)
- Billing Systems experience (Desirable)
- Any experience on Oracle databases, ESB Gateway and Global platforms would be (advantageous)
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration stating your work availability and expected pay rate.
If your experience matches the job requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity with you in more detail, and who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We always endeavour to respond to every application. However, due to high current volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.