Test Analyst (Web / Software) - Derbyshire - -19290
- Position type
- Key skills
- Test Analyst
- East Midlands
- 3 Month Rolling Contract
- Actual Rate
- 275 - 300/day (DOE)
- Contact name
- Sourcing Team
- Contact telephone
- 01332 293 605
- Contact email
- Last Updated
- August 8th, 2017
Test Analyst (Web / Software)
3 Month Rolling Contract
Test Analyst needed ideally with strong manual Web / Software Testing experience for a 3 Month Rolling Contract based near Derby. Start ASAP ideally by 21 August. Working on software improvement projects aiming to modernise and redesign existing solutions.
Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include...
- End-to-end Web Applications testing, including systems and exploratory testing.
- Software Quality Assurance (QA) experience.
- Manual end-to-end testing.
- Reporting bugs / defects.
- Highlighting risks of project slippage.
- WPF applications testing experience would be helpful.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) experience preferred.
- Agile / Scrum development environments.
- ISEB / ISTQB testing qualification is preferred but not essential.
- The Person: friendly, approachable, collaborative, reliable, with a positive mindset.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short statement explaining why you believe you would be a good match for this position.
If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details of the position and who will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.